FirstGear Heated Jacket Liner Vehicle Powered Mens
- Thin, flexible material fits under a jacket
- Micro alloy heating elements
- Three heat levels: high, medium, low
- Easy access built-in heat controller
- Connects to heated gloves or heated glove liners on forearms via forearm connectors
- Connects to your vehicle’s power supply
- Includes wire harness for easy connection to vehicle’s battery
- Built-in carrying pouch on back panel
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Read on for more details.
|Alpha Size||Max Chest Size||Max Belly||Standard Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
Thermal and lightweight materials to fit under a jacket or used by itself. Heated Jacket Liner is wired directly to your bike’s battery allowing for near endless warmth; if your bike can run, you can stay warm. Jacket Liner comes with necessary wire harness for wiring to your bike’s battery. When more than just core warmth is needed, connectors at the end of each arm allow for easy connection to FirstGear’s Heated Glove Liners. Connect to your vehicle’s 12V battery system. DC:12V, Draw: (75)W.