Tour Master Synergy Pro Plus 12V Heated Vest
- 100% Polyester wind and water-resistant soft-shell fabric
- 100% Nylon fixed liner
- Lycra side stretch panels provide added comfort
- Total of 4 flexible carbon fiber heating elements located on the chest (2), back (1), and collar (1)
- Heating elements connected using thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) wire for added safety and efficiency
- Built-in waterproof 3-setting LED smart soft touch controller on left chest
- Integrated microprocessor and thermal cut-off protect against power surge and overheating of elements
- 12v DC power / 37.2w power draw / 3.1a current
- Heat settings: high (126°f/52°c), medium (113°f/45°c), low (100°f/38°c)
- Integrated and concealed battery harness connector
- Includes battery harness and safety fuse, requiring no additional accessories for use
- Hand washable
Read on for more details.
We checked the fit on these vests with our size mannequin and found it to run consistent with Tour Master’s size chart (see below). Generally speaking you can choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing If you want to choose a size based upon a chest measurement, you can use the chart provided by Tour Master that would fit you the best. Keep in mind that heated apparel is most effective when worn right up against your body. For this reason you should only wear a light layer of clothing underneath the heated apparel.
|Alpha Size||Chest Inches|