FirstGear 12V Heated Layer Shirt
Featuring high tech, moisture wicking stretch fabric with a close-to-skin fit, the Heat Layer Shirt from FirstGear® optimizes heat transfer, while reducing bulk. Seven heat panels on the chest, arms, neck, and entire back delivering more heat, in more places than any other garment. Each zone can be adjusted to fit the rider’s body. The heat panels have soft, flexible alloy/silicon shaped for improved heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat. Put simply, it’s the most versatile, high tech and efficient heated garment ever designed.Features:
- Durable, hand washable and extremely lightweight
- Form-fitting, stretch fabric compression for optimal heat transfer
- Durable, lightweight fabric with moisture-wicking properties and an anti-bacterial treatment
- Integrated glove plugs stow in dedicated zipped pockets when not in use
- Dual zone heating for use with either a Single or Dual Heat-trollerT
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
- 48-Watts output
- 3.5 Amps draw at 13.8V
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Read on for more details.