Tourmaster Synergy Pro Plus 12V Heated Pant
- 100% Polyester wind and water-resistant soft-shell fabric front panel
- Nylon and spandex rear compression panel for reduced bulk and increased comfort
- 100% Polyester microfleece fixed liner
- Thigh to shin flexible carbon fiber heating elements located on front panels
- Heating elements connected using thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) wire for added safety and efficiency
- Built-in waterproof 3-setting LED smart soft touch controller located on flip-out tab at waistband
- Integrated microprocessor and thermal cut-off protect against power surge and overheating of elements
- 12v DC power / 38.4w power draw / 3.2a current
- Heat settings: high (126°f/52°c), medium (113°f/45°c), low (100°f/38°c)
- Integrated and concealed battery harness and insole/sock connectors
- Includes battery harness and safety fuse, requiring no additional accessories for us
- Hand washable
We checked the fit on these pants with our size mannequins and find they run consistent with Tour Master’s size chart (see below).
Take a look at the sizing chart provided by Tour Master to find the pant liner that would fit you the best. Keep in mind that heated apparel is most effective when worn right up against your body. For this reason you should only wear a light layer of clothing underneath the heated apparel.