FirstGear Heated Outrider Glove For Women (MD Only)
Guaranteed to keep your wrist and hands warm, our full gauntlet Outrider Heated Glove is equipped with an active heating element to keep the feeling in your fingers when the temperature drops. Made with naturally moisture resistant supple goat leather, a waterproof membrane keeps your hands dry in any weather conditions. Three levels of heating: High (red), Medium (white) and Low (green) clearly indicate how much heat your liner is giving off. Easily use your smart phone without removing your gloves thanks to FirstGear’s touch-sensitive finger and thumb panels. Knuckle pad inserts and Knox palm sliders for impact resistance. Glove liner power draw: 1.2 A (14.4 Watts) on high per pair.
- Goatskin leather upper with a waterproof and breathable membrane insert
- Heat controller with three settings
- Knuckle pad insert
- Soft fleece liner
- Box finger construction
- Wrist secure strap with hook and loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced palm padding
- Shield wiper on left index finger
- Reflective piping on back of hand
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 12V vehicle powered, if used without a jacket liner it requires the Heated Glove Harness sold separately
Most Firstgear gloves have a typical “American” fit much like other US based brands of gloves we sell such as Tour Master and Olympia. But this insulated glove feels a bit snug as compared to other FirstGear gloves in the same size. It’s mostly the insulation in the glove that snugs it up and I’m sure they’ll loosen with some use. I would still recommend you buy the size you normally wear in gloves, but if you are sometimes between sizes, I’d advise the larger.
If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.