FirstGear Heated Glove Liner ~ Sale
A universal glove liner that fits into any glove for additional warmth. Liners have a female adaptor on them that plugs directly into the heated jacket or with optional extension cord, can be plugged directly into your power source.
- Heat where you need it, on the fingers & backhand
- Three heat levels
- Heat Controller on each glove liner
- Technical thin fabric that is comfortable, thin, soft & wicks moisture
- Outershell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Lining: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Fits under the rider’s outer motorcycle glove or can be used by itself
- Glove liner power draw: 1.2 A (14.4 Watts) on high per pair
These Firstgear gloves have a typical “American” fit much like other US based brands of gloves we sell such as Tour Master and Olympia. If you have some experience with buying any of these glove brands, choose the size you normally wear.
Just an FYI, many European brand gloves run just a bit more snug than US brands… about one half size smaller. REVIT, Dainese and Alpinestars are some example brands that run more snug. If you know your size in European brand gloves, you may want to choose one size smaller.
If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.