Z1R Bolt Leather Gloves
- Full-grain leather, gathered stretch panels, and suede top hand
- Standard length design for free movement and fit under jacket and/or shirt cuff
- One-piece full-grain leather palm provides maximum comfort and natural direct feel
- Perforated vent holes on top hand and finger gussets for cooling
- Slim fit, pre-curved finger design for efficient gripping
- Low-profile cuff strap adjustment to fine-tune fit
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with European designed brands such as Alpinestars and REV’IT! which run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than the American brands. It is not a universally true fact, but generally holds for most styles. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you’d probably want to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
Gosh, these Bolt gloves by Z1R are comfortable! The palm side of the hand is all one single piece of leather from wrist to the tips of the fingers so there are no seams between your hands and the controls. Very nice!
The back side of the hand is a combination of black leather, leather stretch panels and a slightly grayish colored suede line material. The combination of materials looks sharp… sort of retro I think. The stretch panels over the knuckles and the backs of the fingers makes this glove VERY easy to flex and break-in shouldn’t be an issue.
Overall, I like this gloves and I think they are an excellent value for the price. :: Paul, 01-17-18