Trilobite Comfee Gloves
- Top quality amara /synthetic leather with extra layer with silicon printing for comfort and perfect control
- Special CE approved Goat leather puller on palm with antique Trilobite steel stud for easy wearing
- Top quality elasticated 4-way & strong ventilated mesh with leather panels on back & finger for better movement & protection
- Top quality high density soft molded inlayed knuckle
- TPU plastic joint protection
- Super strong aramid lining inside for protection
- Smart Touch finger tips are touchscreen compatible
- Pre-curved fingers
- Stretch panels on fingers
- Four way stretch spandex
- Adjustable celcro strap closure around the wrist
- Trilobite emboss logo details on back for branding & fashion
- Elastic/soft mesh between fingers for comfort & ventilation Vintage look with classic dirty wax finish for fashion
- Adjustable velcro strap closure
- Reinforced palm
- Cowhide drum dyed natural A plus leather is used to make the side of the glove and the little finger edge
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Trilobite Comfee gloves are a leather and fabric short cuff glove for all types of riding. These gloves feature a layer of Aramid fabric in the palm of the glove to improve abrasion resistance in case of a fall.
When I first pulled these gloves out of the package, I thought the leather had been discolored in the package because the black leather has small splotches here and there that look grayish. But as it turns out, those are faux-abrasions to make the gloves look worn in, which gives them sort of a “retro” look. Once you get past the idea they might be defective, I’m OK with how they look.
This is a VERY inexpensive short cuff glove, but one that has a decent list of protective features. The gloves have the Aramid fabric lining the palm, which is a feature found in race gloves. And the knuckle is covered with a molded protector. The wrist secures on the hand with a Velcro tab. One note of caution: those with meaty paws may find the wrist to be too snug for easy on/off. I was OK with it, but my hands are not beefy. I’m not sure why the opening has to be so snug… maybe it shouldn’t be.
The palm is made of man-made suede materials with an extra overlay of the same material, but with a crazy pattern of black rubber print. Overall, for the money, these gloves look pretty good to me. :: Paul, 09-24-19
Trilobite says: Designed for adventure rides and similar to a motocross glove, the Trilobite Comfee gloves offers a combination of retro looks, enhanced protection, and the convenience of a sports gloves.