Tour Master Summer Elite 3 Gloves
- Supple, protective, perforated nappa goatskin leather backhand with breathable stretch fourchettes (the area between the fingers)
- Breathable air mesh top panel provides added ventilation and flexibility
- Durable nappa goatskin leather palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Touchscreen compatible conductive goatskin leather on thumb and index finger
- Thumb and index finger reinforcement panels to help resist wear
- Pre-curved palm and fingers improve comfort, dexterity and help reduce hand fatigue
- Nappa goatskin leather accordion-style expansion panels on knuckles provide increased flexibility, comfort and protection
- Extended slip-on cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair.
The slight design change for the “3” seems to have changed the fit ever-so-slightly from the “2”. When I try them on side-by-side, the 3 fits a bit more narrow through the palms and the fingers are slightly longer. I doubt the average person would notice either way, but those with short/thick hands might find these gloves to be too thin.
If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Summer Elite model from Tour Master has been around about as long as we’ve been carrying Tour Master gloves. They are a staple for all kinds of ordinary motorcycle riders. The gloves are leather, but they are also perforated to flow some air. And the area between the fingers is a stretch fabric that will flow air too. One thing to note and appreciate about these simple leather gloves is that they are lined on the inside… a feature you don’t always find in simple, inexpensive black leather gloves. The lining is comfortable, but more importantly it keeps the leather dye off your skin. Also new for this version is that the leather will work on your smartphone/gps screen so you can manipulate your device without shedding the gloves each time.
The gloves have a simple Velcro-closure at the wrist and the knuckles have an accordion stretch leather panel over the palms. I noted the gloves fit a bit more closely through the mid-palm than previous models and I bet the stretch leather on the knuckles was to allow a better/closer fit in that area. The gloves also have just a bit of padding in the palm area and in the heel of the hand, although said padding is admittedly thin.
Overall, these are very nice, simple street rider gloves for summer and they are a good value. :: Paul, 07-07-16
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Received these gloves Wednesday evening last week and have used them every day for one whole week. Temps ranged from a low going to work of about 60*F (last Friday morning) to a high (today, Thursday) on the way home from work of 98*F (heat index ... (Read more...)