Tour Master Select Summer 2.0 Gloves
- Soft, perforated goatskin leather backhand and breathable Lycra forchettes (material between fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin palm, with light foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Index finger and thumb overly helps resist wear
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Slip-on goatskin cuff provides a secure and comfortable fit
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
I find the finger length of these gloves to consistent with the major brands we carry, but the hand area and the entry at the cuff is a bit more snug than most Tour Master gloves. Those with average to slender hands will really like the fit, but if you have meaty paws, you’ll have trouble getting them on. So most people will be able to order the size they normally wear. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These gloves remind me of leather driving gloves or patrol gloves. They fit the hand very closely and the leather is very supple and form fitting. For those who like a traditional non-armored leather glove, you’ll really like these. The back of the hand has lines of large perforation holes to let in some air and there is stretch material between the fingers that will also let air pass. So while the gloves are a solid leather, they will breathe some. I’m not sure I’d have called this a “summer” glove because there are other styles that certainly flow more air, but they are indeed more vented than a solid leather glove.
I think this glove is a better quality leather than the previous version from Tour Master and this version has been upgraded with touch sensitive leather on the forefinger tip and thumb tip so you can manipulate your phone. Overall, a very nice, simple black leather glove. :: Paul, 07-06-17