Tour Master Deerskin Gloves
- Constructed with Grade A deerskin leather
- Velcro backed deerskin leather wrist strap with elastic wrist band provides a secure fit
- Perforated fingers provide cooling ventilation
- Out-seam stitched palm and upper maximizes glove comfort and function
- Ergonomically designed palm configuration with padded palm patch to help ease fatigue
- Padded thumb patch helps to resist wear from grip flanges
- Padded knuckle design offers protection and styling
- Forms to your hand for a personalized fit
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Here are some old school gloves made from grade A deerskin leather. Can’t get much more retro looking than these – for some reason I just picture someone riding a 1932 Indian Scout when I see these… but they should work for other model years too :-) In fact, these gloves are very very comfortable right out of the packaging. Deerskin is extremely soft and supple, and the external stitching on these gloves means there isn’t anything digging into your hands or fingers. There are some perforations in the fingers, and some padded knuckle protection as well. A Velcro wrist strap secures the gloves at the base of the hand. These gloves should break in very nicely and last a good while as well. Be sure to check out our photos of these gloves by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is my second pair of the Tour Master Deerskin gloves. The first pair lasted 7 years of HARD use in mostly year-round riding for touring, commuting and pleasure riding. They're soft and supple, thick enough to protect while still providing a g... (Read more...)