Spidi Urban Gloves
- Goat perforated leather with a thickness of 0.7 mm
- Clarino Palm
- Tenax Flex inserts
- Polyurethane knuckle
- Reinforcement on palm and external side of the hand
- EST Closure system
- Product weight: 0,10 Kg
- Side of hand padding
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- PPE motorcycle protective glove certified EN 13594: 2015Lev. 1
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the EU/89/686/ECC Directive.
- Average weight 0.1 Kg
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Vented leather
- High resistance clarino suede microfiber
- Do not Wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line drying in the shade
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to sizing information provided by Spidi
Our Two Cents
These Urban gloves from Spidi are a leather glove with some fabric inserts to help mobility. The palms are a combination of man-made suede, which is a good long lasting material.
I find the quality of the glove to be very good, but there is really no protective capabilities here. For the price, I think there needs to be more. We sell MANY short cuff leather styles similar to this without armor for about half the price. For nearly $100 I think there needs to more here. :: Paul, 06-07-19
Spidi says: Glove ideal for urban/ touring characterized by a high transparency caused by the perforated leather finish.