Spidi TX-2 Gloves (XL Only)
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the palm
- Back of hand padding
- Palm padding
- Side of hand padding
- CE: it is the mark of compliance with health and safety requirements laid down by EU Directive 89/686 / EEC
- PPE motorcycle protective glove certified EN 13594: 2015Lev. 1
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Elasticized fabric
- Fiberglass parts
- High resistant suede microfiber
- Punched mesh fabric
- Neoprene: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
We find Spidi gloves to fit similar to other European brands like Dainese, Alpinestars and REVIT, so if you know what size you wear in these brands, we advise you to choose the same size as you’ve worn before.
Just as an FYI, European brand gloves typically fit a bit more snug than US based brands such as Tour Master, FirstGear, Icon, etc. Even though this glove runs a bit more snug, it isn’t so much that we’d advise going up a size, but if you are at all between sizes, choose the larger.
If you have no idea what size you wear, please see the following Spidi glove size chart and hand measurement instructions to help you choose a size.
Our Two Cents
The Spidi TX-2 glove is a summer glove with better than average protection features and sport styling
The back of the hand on this glove is a combination of fabric and leather. Wind will easily blow through the fabric areas, so this glove will be great for mild to hot summer weather. The palm is man-made suede material which feels thick and durable.
The knuckle is protected by a carbon fiber molded unit, which is very robust. In the heel of the hand on the palm side, a thicker rubber protector will give you more impact and abrasion protection if you fall. The glove closes at the wrist with a Velcro tab.
This glove feels sturdier than the average short cuff summer glove, but should be just as comfortable as the lesser expensive models when the weather heats up. :: Paul, 06-06-19
Spidi says: Spidi TX-2 is the new frontier of the motorcycle glove for adventure touring. Made of a high-quality mix of goat leather and stretch fabrics, it ensures unparalleled comfort, while achieving the EN13594: 2015 certification.