Klim Mojave Pro Gloves (S Or M Only)
- FULLY VENTILATED KLIM® GLOVE CHASSIS
- SINGLE LAYER PITTARDS® MICROVENT PERFORATED LEATHER PALM FOR AMAZING GRIP, RESISTANCE TO PERSPIRATION, ULTIMATE DEXTERITY, AND OPTIMIZED BREATHABILITY
- DURABLE ABRASION RESISTANT MESH AND STRETCH MESH ON BACK OF HAND FOR MAXIMUM VENTILATION COMBINED WITH A GREAT, NON-RESTRICTIVE FIT
- BREATHABLE INNER FOURCHETTE (SIDE-OF-FINGERS) MATERIAL FOR INCREASED BREATHABILITY
- ROLLED LEATHER FINGERTIPS ADD DURABILITY AND INCREASE DEXTERITY
- PORON® XRD™ EXTREME IMPACT PROTECTION PADS ON KNUCKLES AND FINGERS
- EXTENDED LEATHER ON SIDE OF WRIST FOR EXTRA PROTECTION
- 3M Scotchlite™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL ON BACK OF HAND FOR NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY
- TPU AND VELCRO WRIST CLOSURE FOR SECURE FIT
- BREATHABLE ELASTIC SPACER MESH AT WRIST CLOSURE FOR SECURE FIT AND INCREASED BREATHABILITY
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
You could probably guess by the name that the Mojave Pro gloves are for hot weather use. The glove is made of a combination of perforated leather which makes up the palm side and mesh materials that make up most of the back of the hand. The knuckles of this glove are covered in pads of memory foam to provide a bit of impact protection. The memory foam is very soft and pliable, so these gloves are super comfortable with no break-in required. The closure at the wrist is a simple Velcro strap. Being such an “unstructured” glove without hard plastic parts and such, these gloves will fold up and tuck away in your pocket very easily. :: Paul, 08-11-17