Klim Marrakesh Gloves
- BREATHABLE STRETCH WOVEN ON TOP OF FINGERS AND TOP OF HAND
- GOAT LEATHER CONSTRUCTION
- PORON® XRD® PALM AND KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER KNUCKLE PROTECTOR
- MULT-E-TOUCH SMART DEVICE FUNCTIONALITY
- INDEX FINGER VISOR WIPER
- KLIM-ENGINEERED RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- MOLDED VELCRO CUFF CLOSURE
- STRETCH GUSSET
- FOURCHETTE WALL CONSTRUCTIONS
- BIG-BORE OVERSIZED VENTILATION PERFORATIONS
- LAP SEAMS CONSTRUCTION ON FINGERS AND THUMBS
- FINGER GUSSET ARTICULATION
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
These new Klim Marrakesh gloves are a great choice for riding in most conditions. They are mostly leather with soft armor for the knuckles and palm so they offer excellent protection, but in a package that is practical for everyday use.TOP 3 BENEFITS
- HIGH DURABILITY TO WEIGHT RATIO
- HIGHLY COMFORTABLE STRETCH IN WARMER ENVIRONMENTS
- NAVIGATE YOUR ENVIRONMENT WITH MULT-E-TOUCH™”
I like the knuckle and palm armor setup on these gloves It is molded, but it is a soft impact type foam which is installed under a layer of goat skin, so the looks of the glove a quite normal. The backs of the fingers also have some small pads of the armor material as well. I think any type rider would be comfortable with the styling.
I also like the grab loops on the gloves. Just pop open the Velcro closure at the wrist and use that loop to pull them on. Its very simple and very sturdy, so they should last a long time. The bottom sides of the fingers have large perforation holes which should vent well. The tip of the thumb and forefinger have the conductive material so you can operate your tech devices with the gloves on. Also, on the left glove’s forefinger, there is a built in visor wiper.
The Marrakesh is a relatively simple glove. Excellent quality is what you are paying for here folks… the materials and construction are top of the line. :: Paul, 02-21-18