Klim Induction Gloves - 2018
Redesigned with KLIM-specific rider grip and full finger outseams for the ultimate in glove comfort. Integrating the perfect blend of protective technologies and premium ventilated leather.
- FULLY VENTED GOAT LEATHER STREET-WORTHY GLOVE
- HEAVILY PERFORATED FOR IMMENSE AIRFLOW
- WARM/HOT WEATHER COMFORT AND PROTECTION
- KWIK-ACCESS DUAL ADJUSTMENT ENTRY
- YKK® AUTOLOCK ZIPPER
- HARD KNUCKLE MATTE CARBON FIBER PROTECTOR
- PORON® XRD® KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- PORON® XRD® IN PALM PAD WITH KEVLAR®-REINFORCED SCHOELLER® OVERLAY
- ACCORDION STRETCH ON BACK OF HAND
- MULT-E-TOUCH™ SMART DEVICE FUNCTIONALITY
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL FOR BIO MOTION RECOGNITION
- EXTERIOR TOP AND BOTTOM STITCHING ON FINGERS
- INDEX FINGER VISOR WIPER
- MESH IN FOURCHETTES
- LAP SEAMS ON PALM AND OUTSEAMS ON FINGERS
- KLIM-ENGINEERED RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
The new Induction glove by Klim is refined for 2018. On the previous version, I thought the fit was a bit small and the fingers fit tighter than they should. But this new version seems to fit just fine and feels great.TOP 3 BENEFITS
- STAY COMFORTABLE IN WARM RIDING ENVIRONMENTS
- RIDE CONFIDENT WITH ADVANCED PROTECTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- VARIABLE GRIP ARTICULATION FOR ULTIMATE CONTROL AND TACTILITY”
The glove is mostly made of soft perforated leather and should flow a lot of air, so consider this model for hot summer, spring and fall. In cold weather you’ll need something else! Being mostly leather, you’re already ahead of the game for protection as compared to most summer gloves since leather is much more crash worthy than other summer glove materials such as mesh. And this new style has molded hard armor on the knuckles and a Kevlar pad in the heel of the hand. The padding behind that pad is also behind the molded knuckle protector and it is the energy absorbing type foam. Its really nice.
The overall fit of these gloves is great…. very close to the hand like a patrol glove. And its pre-curved for the riding position. The cuff closes with a vertical zipper which is a bit unusual, but it works really well to give you enough room to get your hand inside. And then there is a sturdy loop at the end of the cuff to grab to pull the glove on easily. The size of the cuff can be adjusted with a small Velcro strap.
A couple other nice features… a shield wiper on the left index finger and conductive leather on the forefinger and thumb tip so you can work your technology with the gloves on. I really like this new version of this glove and I think the price is reasonable too. :: Paul, 02-07-18
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Klim gloves, good protection excellent ventilation. Thank you MotorcycleGear.com many years buying from you!