Klim Badlands Aero Pro Short Gloves
- BOMBER ADVENTURE-FOCUSED PREMIUM LEATHER PERFORATED GLOVE
- GOAT AND TRIPLE DWR RODEO LEATHER
- BIG-BORE PERFORATION IN FINGERS AND PALM
- MULT-E-TOUCH™ SMART DEVICE FUNCTIONALITY
- CERAMIC PRINT ON PALM RESISTS ABRASION
- THERMAL-FORMED MULTI-DENSITY CARBON FIBER HARD KNUCKLE
- ENGINEERED CERAMIC OVERLAY ON KNUCKLE
- PORON® XRD® PALM AND KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL FOR BIOMOTION RECOGNITION
- VELCRO® CUFF CLOSURE
- SILICONE JOINT PROTECTION WITH VENTILATION PORES
- ACCORDION STRETCH FINGER ROTATION
- RINGED FOURCHETTE CONSTRUCTION
- COMFORT PADDED PALM
- KLIM-ENGINEERED RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
I find that Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
This new Badlands Aero Pro Short gloves offer amazing protection in a glove that will work in hot weather. This glove is stylish but has tons of capability.
The chassis of this glove is mostly leather with areas of armor over the knckles in the palm etc. And about half the surface area of the leather is perforated with nice large holes to move a lot of air. There are perfs on both sides of the hands and on the fingers and thumb too, so this glove will be a great choice for weather from mild to extra hot.
The knuckles have a large protective armor piece over them. The armor piece has a “ceramic” cover material. The armor piece feels like a slightly flexible plastic piece but with a harder surface on top. There is also a sharp geometric pattern etched into the surface. The same ceramic material is used over the palm padding as well. The padding underneath is dense foam. Both pieces of armor are very comfortable to wear and feel durable.
The fit of this glove is highly “pre-curved” so you won’t have extra material bunching up in the hand when you grip the handlebars. The leather is soft so there shouldn’t be much break-in.
Other nice features include night time visibility panels and a built in visor wiper on the left index finger. I also like the large pull tabs on each glove. Those make it a snap to pull on the gloves. :: Paul, 03-28-18
Klim says: WORLD CONQUEROR Built to meet the demands of the the intercontinental adventurer, the Badlands Aero Pro glove is specifically designed to be your go-to glove for the majority of riding conditions.TOP 3 BENEFITS
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE STREET-WORTHY PERFORMANCE
- LONG DISTANCE DURABILITY
- PREMIUM PERFORATED LEATHER FOR MAXIMUM VENTILATION