Dainese VR46 Talent Gloves
- Short leather sports gloves inspired by the iconic style of Valentino Rossi, featuring carbon knuckle protectors and ventilated mesh inserts.
- Superior performance with legendary style. The VR46 SECTOR SHORT sports gloves feature integrated technological solutions designed for the competitive riding world, allowing you to take on any challenge in safety and confidence. Even on hot days. Carbon fiber knuckle plates and an exclusive DCP protective system on the little finger – the most delicate part of the hand and the most susceptible to injury in the event of impact – ensure superior Dainese safety standards. Mesh inserts on the top and perforated detailing on the inner fingers ensure optimal ventilation even during the summer months. Ultra-soft Amica Suede leather palms with goatskin inserts guarantee superior comfort and high sensitivity on the handlebars for perfect control every time. Just like the Doctor.
- Soft inserts
- VR46 customized details
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elasticated inserts
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Amica suede super soft palm
- Mesh fabric inserts
- Micro sheep leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles
- DCP system on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Perforation on inner side of finger
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Like other European based brands, we find Dainese gloves to run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands. The fit is comparable to Alpinestars and REVIT. The tendency to run small is not so noticeable that we’d advise you to buy one size larger, but if you are sometimes in between sizes, your best shot would be to choose larger. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.