Dainese Torino Gloves
- Motorcycle gloves with mesh fabric inserts and protectors on the knuckles. Equipped with Smart Touch system.
- Certified fabric motorcycle gloves, with semi-rigid protection on the knuckles.The mesh construction on the fingers and on the back makes the gloves extremely light and cool, suitable also for high temperatures.A protective reinforcement on the little finger and reinforced palm increase the levels of safety on the gloves. Protection is balanced perfectly with comfort, through seamless fabric and the pre-curved structure of the glove on the fingers, which offer high levels of flexibility and comfort.The Velcro closure and possibility of adjusting the fit on the cuffs increase the gloves’ levels of wearability.The Smart Touch system, allowing touch screens to be used, rounds off the Torino Gloves to make them practical and functional.
- Dainese Smart Touch on the index finger
- Reflective inserts
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Amica suede palm
- Breathable and elasticated fabric
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – Pr-EN 13594 Standard lev. 1
- Reinforced palm
- Soft & Flexible PU knuckles protector with ergonomic design
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Like other European based brands, we find Dainese gloves to run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands. The fit is comparable to Alpinestars and REVIT. The tendency to run small is not so noticeable that we’d advise you to buy one size larger, but if you are sometimes in between sizes, your best shot would be to choose larger. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.