Cortech HDX 3 Gloves (SM Or XXXL Only)
- Nappa goatskin leather backhand with a goatskin leather palm
- Molded, matte finish one-piece knuckle provides increased protection
- TOUCH leather in the pointer finger and thumb allows use of mobile devices with your gloves on
- Breathable, four-way air mesh material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand
- Perforated goatskin fingertips offer additional ventilation
- Clarino thumb panel helps to minimize wear from the grip flanges
- Goatskin leather palm with ergonomically designed palm patch is configured to increase grip comfort
- Two-Way Spandex finger panels help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Neoprene wrist panel provides flexibility and increased comfort
- TPR molded finger armor provides additional protection
- TPR molded wrist cuff closure features a reliable Velcro hook and loop closure
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with European designed brands such as Alpinestars and REV’IT! which run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than the American brands. It is not a universally true fact, but generally holds for most styles. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
The HDX 3 gloves are a great choice for just about any sort of warm weather riding. The construction is a combination of leather in the palm area and stretchy materials on the back of the hand and in between the fingers.
These gloves have a sturdy molded knuckle protector which is padded on the side next to your hand so they are comfortable to wear even when you make a fist.
This new version has a short neoprene cuff which is about 1” long. It will give you some coverage over the wrist which is handy in the summer to close the gap between your jacket sleeve and the glove which will prevent sunburn.
Overall, a nice glove which is easy to fit and wear and one that is a very good value. :: Paul, 09-25-15