Biltwell Anza Gloves ~ Sale
- Synthetic suede palm features two-way stretch for a snug, comfortable fit
- Three-ply, one-piece vented polyester back and thumb construction for maximum airflow
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber knuckle guards and shield logo
- Lycra expansion panels in finger joints for added dexterity
- Conductive stitching in fingers and thumb lets you operate smart screens
- Rugged single- and double-needle polyester stitching throughout
- Adjustable wrist wrap with VELCRO® closure
- A double-stitched reinforcement panel on the thumb and index finger adds strength to the friction zone between your hands and the grips
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Cortech, etc, so hopefully, you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These Biltwell Anza gloves are a cruiser style mesh with a retro flair.
The cuff of this glove has a simple hook and loop closure. The palm is synthetic suede with touchscreen materials on the thumb, index, and middle fingers that seem to work well on Apple and Android devices here at the shop. The back of the hand is full mesh with thermoplastic rubber over the knuckles and down the fingers. This is reminiscent of old school off-road gloves and gives the Anza a retro cool that Biltwell is known for.
This Biltwell Anza glove is a great option for the cruiser rider or any rider that wants a simple mesh glove that offers minimal protection. The gloves should perform well in hot to warm weather. :: Mike, 01/05/2022