Alpinestars Robinson Gloves
- Supple goat’s leather upper for a soft, luxurious feel that is also durable and abrasion resistant.
- Chassis top constructed from perforated leather for ventilation and comfort.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm, heel of palm, side hand and pinky for durability and additional grip.
- Heel of hand incorporates padding for comfort and addition protection.
- EVA foam padding reinforcement knuckle incorporated under leather upper for improved styling.
- Velcro wrist closure for ease of entry and secure closure.
- Unique OSCAR-style detailing complete vintage look.
Read on for more details.
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Style and performance go hand in hand for the Robinson Glove, which incorporates a supple leather upper with perforation zones, EVA foam padding and reinforcements on the palm for comfort and performance. The OSCAR detailing completes the glove’s vintage look.