Alpinestars C Vented Air Gloves
- Short, urban-styled summer glove, ideal for commuters
- Soft closed cell impact protection rated rubber compound foam knuckle covered by leather for protection against impacts.
- Full synthetic suede palm for durability.
- Reflective piping for better visibility of the rider.
- Tophand made by a mix of leather and open stretch mesh for excellent levels of ventilation.
- Wrist closure flap for ease-of-use.
- Palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
- CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves run a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Alpinestars C Vented Air gloves are a really comfortable multi-use riding glove that will flow tons of air and be comfortable in hot summer months. The styling is subdued so these could work for any type of riding, cruisers included.
The back of the hand of this glove is full mesh so air will flow right through. The palm side is made of synthetic suede which is light but durable. I found these gloves to be VERY comfortable to wear right out of the package. On the back of the hand, there is a molded knuckle protector which is hidden below the black leather panel. It looks sharp and it’s very comfortable. In the heel of the hand, there is a dense foam pad for impact protection. The gloves are held on the hand with a Velcro-close tab at the wrist.
Across the back of the hand is one band of nighttime reflective. The index finger is fitted with conductive material so you can operate your phone with the gloves on. I really like this glove as compared to other basic gloves we carry because of the comfort and good looks. :: Paul, 04-02-19
Alpinestars says: This lightweight CE-certified glove is constructed from textile, leather, and mesh to provide optimal ventilation for warm weather urban riding. The C-Vented Air Glove features foam padding on the knuckle for enhanced rider comfort, finger sliders for protection and comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.