Alpinestars Copper Gloves
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1 KP).
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- PVC hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex.
- Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
- Accordions on backhand to increase finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
- Padding on fingers for increased comfort and protection.
- Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility.
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Alpinestars Copper gloves are a very comfortable and light weight glove for street riders in warmer weather. The man-made suede used in the palm is extremely comfortable.
I like the overall fit and feel of this new glove by Alpinestars. They fit very trim, but they have enough stretch materials to make it happen. The Clarino material used in the palm is a man-made suede material that has been used in gloves for years because they breathe well and are durable. The Clarino in these gloves feel more “rich” to me. The nap is finer and softer than before (or maybe its just my imagination).
For a light weight and inexpensive street glove, this one has better-than-most protection. There is a molded protector over the knuckle and also some raised padding in the palm. The gloves are held on the hand with a Velcro tab at the wrist. Overall I like them!
This glove is available in both men’s and women’ sizes. Take the link below to view the other gender. :: Paul, 09-23-19