Z1R Recoil Gloves
- Long gauntlet length design for extended coverage from the elements
- Brushed lining provides maximum comfort and added warmth
- Low-profile cuff is adjustable and designed to fit under or over jacket cuff
- One-piece full-grain leather palm with leather overlays for added durability
- Full-grain leather and gathered stretch panel on top hand for maximum flex and wind resistance
- Pre-curved finger design for efficient gripping
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you find yourself between sizes, I’d recommend choosing the smaller in this glove. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with European designed brands such as Alpinestars and REV’IT! which run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than the American brands. It is not a universally true fact, but generally holds for most styles. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you’d probably want to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
The Z1R Recoil gloves are a full guantlet leather style glove for cruiser riders. The gauntlet is long and has a generous Velcro-close strap on the end of the gauntlet to let you adjust the glove size over your sleeve.
The back of the hand on this style has panels of accordion leather which “give” when you make a fist so they will be comfortable to wear while holding the grips on your motorcycle. The gloves are fully lined with a durable nylon material.
Since these are solid leather with a liner, you’ll like them in milder weather during the fall and spring. A variation of this glove is available with a waterproof liner and also both versions are available in women’s sizes. :: Paul, 01-17-18