FirstGear Navigator Glove
The Navigator Gloves are a waterproof and breathable gauntlet-style glove with a drawstring inner gaiter to seal out the elements. Full-leather construction with Chamude® synthetic-leather palm and fourchettes combine to make an overall lightweight glove suitable for all styles of riding. A rubberized hard-knuckle cap provides additional protection.
- Waterproof-breathable Hipora® membrane lining
- Rubberized, hard-knuckle cap for additional protection
- One-handed, drawstring wrist closure, seals out the elements
- Leather-Chamude® construction, is durable and lightweight
- Visor squeegee on left thumb
- Two-year limited warranty
These Firstgear gloves have a typical “American” fit much like other US based brands of gloves we sell such as Tour Master and Olympia. If you have some experience with buying any of these glove brands, choose the size you normally wear.
Just an FYI, many European brand gloves run just a bit more snug than US brands… about one half size smaller. REVIT, Dainese and Alpinestars are some example brands that run more snug. If you know your size in European brand gloves, you may want to choose one size smaller.
If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.