Dainese Steel Pro Gloves
Top of the line features make the Dainese Steel-Pro In Gloves the ultimate track glove. Composite inserts combined with preformed stainless steel provide hard part protection on the back of the hand. Dainese’s distortion control protects your pinky in a lowside crash. A reinforced leather palm uses polyurethane inserts for longevity and positive feedback with your grips. The low profile Airprene cuff is designed to slip into a Dainese jacket or race suit with the corresponding glove-to-sleeve InnerTech System. Thermoplastic resin along the fingers bolster knuckle protection, while quadruple elastication between the knuckles allow freedom of movement.
- Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back
- DCP system on little finger
- External thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – PrEN 13594 Standard lev. 1
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers and the head of the ulna bone
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand
- Reinforced leather palm
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Goatskin leather
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Airprene cuff
- Elasticated inserts
- Gloves-to-sleeve Inner Tech System
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Pre-curved fingers
- Tightening strap
- Elasticated cuff inserts
- Soft inserts
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Most Dainese gloves we’ve carried run snug like other European brands, but this particular style seems to run “normally” like other US brands. So choose the size you normally wear.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.