Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Gloves
The Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Gloves build upon the features of the original. The SP-1 V2 now uses accordion stretch panels and stretch fabric along the fingers for comfort and freedom of movement when gripping your controls. A more secure hook and loop wrist closure keeps the glove firmly anchored to your hand. Alpinestars continues to use full leather construction, hard knuckle protection and their patented finger bridge to maintain the SP-1 V2 gloves’ level of protection. The Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Gloves straddle the line between track and street gloves, perfect for the rider looking for track style protection in a comfortable everyday glove.
- Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and mechanical performance
- Aramid fiber and polyamide reinforcements and padding in high impact areas
- Double wrist closure system with hook and loop grip closures
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Semi-transparent ergonomic knuckle guard
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements in impact areas
- Increased accordion flex inserts on fingers, thumb and the back of the hand
- PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm for increased durability
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.