Leatt GPX 4.5 Lite Gloves
The 4.5 Lite gloves offer premium impact protection for your knuckles and back of hand, featuring our proven NanoGrip palm using woven fibers that are 7,500 times thinner than human hair, for unbeaten grip and feel in both dry and wet conditions.
The stretch material on the back of the hand is both light and offers great airflow, whereas the impact panels on the knuckles and fingers absorb energy from roost and falls.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
- Certified impact protection for:
- Third and fourth finger
- Brush Guard fabric protection on fingers and cuff
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Vented, Lite upper-hand material
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm reinforced with synthetic suede
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching