Klim 2020 Dakar Gloves
Rounding out the Dakar Series, KLIM’s Dakar Glove is a highly durable, versatile, off-road riding glove built for aggressive riders. As a long-time favorite of KLIM’s most talented athletes, the Dakar Glove is a proven platform in just about every riding venue.
- IMPROVED FIT AND COMFORT
- IMPROVED PALM DURABILITY WITH AX™ SUEDE
- IMPROVED WRIST STRAP VELCRO CLOSURE
- HOURGLASS FINGER CONSTRUCTION
- DURABLE WRAPPED FINGER TIPS FOR INCREASED WEAR RESISTANCE
- IMPROVED SMART E-TOUCH ON THUMB AND INDEX FINGERTIP
- SILICONE PRINT MIDDLE & RING FINGER + PALM FOR GRIP
- BREATHABLE STRETCH CORDED NYLON BACK HAND
- TPR KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- FULL FLEX THUMB CONSTRUCTION
- STRETCH FINGER FOURCHETTES
- REINFORCED THUMB OVERLAY
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.