Spidi WNT-2 H2Out Gloves
- PPE motorcycle protective glove certified EN 13594: 2015Lev. 1
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Glove lined with wadding 100 gr.
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- Wristband adjustment and wrist closure
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Polar microfleece
- High resistant suede microfiber
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
Read on for more details.
We generally find Spidi gloves to fit a bit more snugly than major US brands, but this glove fits a bit larger so we find it to fit comparably to most US based brands such as Tour Master, FirstGear, Icon, etc. We suggest you buy the size you normally wear in gloves.
If you have no idea what size you wear, please see the following Spidi glove size chart and hand measurement instructions to help you choose a size.
Our Two Cents
The Spidi WNT-2 H2Out gloves are a low cost, everyday street riders glove for cold and/or wet weather.
This glove looks like a bargain to me. The materials feel nice and they fit good. And even though they don’t cost much at all, they have some decent protection. For example, these gloves have a very nice molded knuckle protector and some additional padding in the palm. The only major safety feature not found on this glove is a positive strap at the wrist to hold them on your hands in case of a get-off.
The gauntlet is long enough to work with jacket sleeves and the cuff has Velcro so you can adjust the fit to work over or under your jacket sleeve.
The shell of this glove is a combination of textile material and synthetic suede on the palm side. A full waterproof liner is part of the design too. And then finally there is a layer of moderately thick insulation. I think this glove would work in colder temps up to mild temps (but not in hot weather). :: Paul, 06-10-19
Spidi says: WNT-2 is a practical waterproof motorcycle glove for the cold season and urban commuting. Featuring highly abrasion resistant fabrics and a powertech knuckles shields, is entirely EN13594 certified.