Spidi Metroglove H2Out Gloves
SPIDI Metroglove gloves combine the soft and supple finish of goatskin with the safety requirements of the EN 13594: 2015 certification (motorcycle gloves with knuckles protection). Compatible with touchscreen devices, Metroglove gloves are ideal for downtown comfort even in the harshest weather conditions, thanks to the waterproof and breathable H2Out® membrane and the 100gr thermal padding.
- CE: it is the mark of compliance with health and safety requirements laid down by EU Directive 89/686 / EEC
- PPE protective motorcycle gloves EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- Back of hand padding
- Padding on the knuckles
- Glove lined with wadding 100 gr.
- Average weight 0,1 Kg
- Wristband adjustment and wrist closure
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Polar microfleece
- Elasticized fabric
- High resistant suede microfiber
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Do not Wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line drying in the shade
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to sizing information provided by Spidi