Answer Taiga Gloves (L Only)
The Taiga Glove is the ultimate in cold weather off-road riding gloves. Often times, waterproof and insulated cold weather gloves are too bulky and do not allow for feel of the controls. The Taiga glove differs from most by balancing flexibility and insulation levels. Featuring an ultra thin palm pad, insulation and waterproofing, the Taiga Glove allows for excellent control feel in cold riding conditions.
- Pre-formed knuckle impact resistant pads
- DryAR™ windproof backhand and micro fleece palm for reduced bunching
- DryAR™ waterproof / breathable membrane insert
- Silicone printed palm and fingers for improved control feel
- Left thumb wiper blade for convenient goggle or shield cleaning
- Embossed neoprene fingers and cuff panels provide flexibility
- Elastic cuff with cinching strap helps to keep gloves sealed and secure
- Hook and Loop cuff closure assists in keeping the elements out
- Reflective transfers and printing for increased visibility
- Index finger touch screen panel on both hands for smart phone control
These gloves are sold in U.S. men’s alpha sizes.