Alpinestars Tourer W-6 Drystar Gloves
- Warm, winter and waterproof glove.
- Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage
- Drystar® fully waterproof membrane construction for high levels of breathability
- Soft padded knuckle with reflective piping to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Mix of synthetic suede and softshell for durability and comfort.
- Thinsulate 100g tophand and Thinsulate 80g palm for high levels of warmth.
- Thin cuff closure flap for ease-of-use.
- Sidewall in leather for durability with side reinforcements for strength.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for additional rider comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips. Protection * CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Tourer W-6 Drystar Glove by Alpinestars is a simply designed all-purpose riding glove with light insulation and a waterproof barrier. Spring and fall wet weather will be where this glove shines.
This glove is a LOT like the SR-3 glove… it has light insulation inside a textile shell. The palm side is a synthetic suede which feels really nice. The knuckles have a layer of soft padding over them for some modest impact protection.
You can adjust the cuff of these gloves to work either inside or over your jacket sleeve. The insides of the gloves is a soft fleecy material. :: Paul, 03-29-19
Alpinestars says: The CE-certified Tourer W6 Drystar® Glove boasts thermal insulation and Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable membrane to offer excellent protection against the elements when riding in colder climates. This touring glove also has foam padding on the knuckles for enhanced rider comfort and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.