Forma Gravity Youth Black/Orange Boots
- Leather upper
- Specific motocross double density compound rubber sole
- Thermoformed ankle shield for added protection
- Injection molded plastic protection
- Shaped shin plate with air ventilation pockets
- Personalized suede leather heat protector
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closure
- Replaceable and adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Padded inner lining
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- I.S.S. (Incorporated Steel Shank) midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed
- CE level protection and quality
We find Forma’s conversion from US sizes to Euro size to be pretty accurate So my advice would be to use the chart below to choose a size based upon your US shoe size.
Forma offers advice on choosing a size from your foot measurement. Here’s how:
1) Measure the overall length of your foot. Forma recommends placing your heel against a wall and measuring from the wall to the end of your longest toe.
2) Add 3/4” to the length of your foot
3) Using Forma’s sizing chart below, choose the smallest size boot with an insole measurement that is at least the length of your foot plus 3/4”.
Use Forma’s size selection method as a “second opinion”. Maybe you’ll find it reassuring if it matches your size choice based on street shoe size or, maybe it could be a tie breaker if you are undecided between two sizes. FWIW, Forma’s advice didn’t work for me since I have relatively short toes. I wear a 45 (known from trying on) and this method put me in a 42.
Women’s Conversion Chart
|Size||Women’s US Conversion
|Internal Insole Measurement|