Sidi All Road Gore-Tex Boots (Size 38 or 46 Only)
- Technomicro and Cordura are used as a base materials
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet
- The Gore-Tex membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex equipped boot
- Secure multi Velcro closure system
- Full length inner gaiter
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Internal heel protection
- Internal ankle protection
- Internal toe protection
- Cambrelle lining
- Technomicro toe shift-brake pad
- Multi paneled arch area for maximum comfort
- Lightly padded shin plate
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Reflective points on the rear calf area
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
This model runs true to Sidi’s size conversion chart and fits about like any other Sidi street boot style. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
Sizes range from 38 Euro to 50 Euro which covers both men’s and women’s US size ranges.
Our Two Cents
This new All-Road Gore-Tex boot is a cross between a standard street boot and Sidi’s more heavy duty On Road Gore-Tex boot. I’m told in fact, this boot will be the eventual replacement of the On Road.
This boot is a combination of Technomicro and Cordura. The combination of materials makes for a noticeably lighter boot than the all leather On Road. The sole is the same thicker lug sole which will give an advantage to those who might need a bit of help with leg length, and functionally is good for adventure riding where max traction and the ability to hold weight on the pegs in important.
The boot is lined with genuine Gore-Tex and for those who’ve had experience with waterproofing materials know, it is the industry leader in terms of keeping water out, but also allowing sweat moisture to escape to keep you cool and dry. The boots have a full height gaiter across the boot opening so this boot will keep water out when shorter boots won’t.
The heel area and toe area of this boot are HEAVILY reinforced for protection and there are also round protective discs built into the boot on either side of the ankle bone. And finally there is light padding in the upper shin area.
The boots open up with two Velcro-close buckles on the side and an upper Velcro flap. The smaller buckles are similar to those used in years past in the On Road boot, but with a slight added twist this year. Under the Velcro flap are a pair of “ratchet pads” which engage each other when you close them to prevent slipping which might occur with just a plain Velcro closure…. kinda clever really. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see that and it will be obvious how it works.
Overall, I like the design of this boot and the overall simplicity will mean it is a long term reliable boot for you. And the Gore-Tex makes it waterproof and comfortable too. :: Paul, 02-18-15