Bull-it SR6 Slim Jeans
The Bull-it SR6 Slim Jeans have a slim fit at the waist, hips and thigh. These straight leg jean are suitable for inside or outside any boot. SR6 refers to the amount of abrasion resistance. SR6=6.26 seconds of abrasion protection. Compare this with 1.4mm cowhide’s 5.8 seconds of abrasion resistance, and you’ll agree that the Bull-it SR6 Jeans set a higher standard. Add in a water repellent finish, and you’ll find yourself reaching for the Bull-it SR6 Jeans whenever you ride.
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matte finish button and front pocket rivets
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Covec thermal barrier inside prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 50% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee and hip armor pockets for optional CE approved protectors (sold separately)
- Water repellent finish
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Click here for the sizing chart provided by Bull-It for their men’s jeans