Fly Racing Trekker Nova Dual-Sport Helmet
Capture the spirit of adventure with this crossover design ideal for dual sport and adventure riding. The Trekker offers the versatility of riding with a shield or goggles; and just like the trail ahead, the direction you choose is up to you.
- ECE / DOT APPROVED
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell.
- Dual density EPS liner
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with Anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Shield lock
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
- Visor and shield integration enables the shield in the raised position, to be fully hidden and out of the line of sight
- Shield is designed specifically to accommodate goggles and goggle straps when in the closed position
COMFORT / LINER:
- Qwick – Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads.
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 6 adjustable intake vents, two (2) passive intake vents and eight (8) exhaust vents
- 3M highly visible reflective stickers for increased visibility
- Side plate covers included for street helmet configuration when the visor is removed
- Soft Fleece helmet bag
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!
Fly Racing Helmet Sizing chart
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size||CM|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||6 5/8 – 6 3/4||53 – 54|
|Small||21 1/4 – 22||6 7/8 – 7||54 – 56|
|Medium||22 – 23||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||57 – 58|
|Large||23 – 23 3/4||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||59 – 60|
|X-Large||24 – 24 1/2||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||61 – 62|
|2X-Large||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||7 7/8 – 8||63 – 64|