Biltwell Bonanza Closeout Helmets
The Bonanza’s interior features a custom-shaped EPS safety shell and a hand-stitched removable liner with moisture wicking brushed Lycra panels and open-cell foam padding for breathability and comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 3/8||53-54.25cm||6 5/8 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 1/2 – 22||54.5-55.75cm||6 7/8 – 7 1/8|
|Medium||22 1/8 – 22 5/8||56-57.25cm||7 1/8 – 7 3/8|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||57.5-58.75cm||7 3/8 – 7 5/8|
|XL||23 3/8 – 23 7/8||59-60.25cm||7 5/8 – 7 7/8|
|XXL||24 – 24 1/2||60.5-61.75cm||7 7/8 – 8 1/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Biltwell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
External Links for Fit Help: