Z1R Deagle Jacket ~ Sale
- Premium 1.1-1.2mm full grain cowhide leather
- Chest and back vents for temperature regulation
- Adjustable zippered side gussets for a custom fit
- Action back shoulder gussets for increased mobility
- Interior back, shoulder and elbow pouches for armor (armor not included)
- Two interior concealed carry pockets, two hand warmer pockets, two stash pocket and two chest pockets
We measured a selection these jackets and we also put the Medium on Huey and the XL on Dewey and they look good. Please have a look at our photo gallery to see how they look! The fit is about what you’d expect for a semi-casual style like this, so. my primary advice is to choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing.
If you know your suit coat size or you have a tape and can measure, please use the size chart below. You’ll want to pick a size that is big enough for both your chest and your belly. This is not a highly tapered style, so most people will find an easy fit even if they have a bit of a belly. Generally speaking, I found the sleeve and torso lengths to be generous.
|Chest (in.)||38 – 40||40 – 42||43 – 45||46 – 48||49 – 51||52 – 54||54 – 56||56 – 58|
|Waist (in.)||36 – 38||38 – 40||41 – 43||44 – 46||47 – 49||50 – 52||52 – 54||54 – 56|