Shoei X-14 Helmet ~ Sale
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics, depending on rider preference and track demands
- Removable Lower Air Spoiler can be affixed to the chin bar to improve aerodynamic stabilization
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Rear Stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Cheek Pad Cooling System features channels cut through the EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm, humid air away from the rider’s face
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning and replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors, keeping aggressive riders cool and dry
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by ear pads, removable breath guard, and chin curtain
- Neatly secures chin strap
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch-resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System (pinlock insert included)
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- All-new double shield locking mechanism prevents unwanted shield openings
- Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
$35 Promotional Gift Card available on this product!Purchase this product and receive a promotional gift card!
Read on for more details.
Read on for more details.
$819.99 - $829.99, Our Price:
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!