Dainese D-Core Mid Socks (SM Or MD Only)
Breathable socks designed to ensure ergonomics and correct blood circulation.
- ANATOMICAL ASYMMETRICAL CUT, DIFFERENTIATED FOR RIGHT AND LEFT FOOT
- ANKLE SUPPORT FOR A BETTER COMFORT AND DRIVING PRECISION
- COMPRESSION LINES TO SUSTAIN MUSCLES: LOWER VIBRATIONS AND OPTIMIZATION OF BLOOD CIRCULATION
- FOOTBED COMPRESSION FOR INCREASED BLOOD CIRCULATION
- GRIP ON THE SOLE OF THE FOOT TO PREVENT SLIPPING INSIDE THE SHOE
- VENTILATED MESH PANEL ON THE BACK OF THE FOOT: OPTIMIZATION OF THERMOREGULATION AND BREATHABILITY
Use the handy dandy chart below to choose a sock size based upon your Euro or US shoe size.
|Sock Size||Euro Size||US Size|
Our Two Cents
The Dainese D-Core socks are pretty neat! They are a high tech, sport sock you can use for any and all sports including motorcycling.
These socks are “medium” weight. They are thicker in some areas and thinner in others. They are highly styled too. The quality feels nice as well (as it should for money :) ). The bullet list at the top of this page lines out the features… and an impressive list it is!
Choose from three different heights. One height is sold on each of three product pages. Take the links below to see/buy the other two heights. :: Paul, 09-11-18