Spidi Base-1 Armor for Women
Created for the most demanding adventure riders, SPIDI Base-1 Armor features SPIDI proprietary STEP-INARMOR technology.
Base-1 Armor is the protective jacket that you can wear under any other Soft Shell or Hard Shell including the same technology. It’s made with high tenacity polyester mesh combined with elasticized fabric areas, providing great ventilation and transpiration in every condition. The Base-1 Armor has CE certification to the Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class C/U standard, and it comes with Level 1 protectors in the shoulders and elbows, that are CE certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. For those who want the absolute maximum possible protection, the jacket has attachments for both back and chest protectors which are available separately. This layer can be connected via zipper and loops to the others in multiple combinations; it can be also used under any separate hard or soft shell.Features:
- Step-In Armor compatible
- Tough fabric
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Designed for women
- Warrior protectors certified EN 1621-1 Lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Ready for back protector Lev. 2 Z172
- Ready for back protector Lev. 1 Z54
- Ready for back protector Lev. 1 Z53
- Ready for back protector Lev. 2 Z147
- Motorcycling gear is the result of state-of-the art research, technology and testing. Informed by continuous anthropometric measurements and close observation of the kinematics of the female body, both when walking and riding, the cuts of our jackets enhance fit, ease of movement and femininity, both on and off the bike.
- The lowest possible air resistance meets volumes designed around the female body, with the addition of specially-made protections. Materials are developed in-house to be increasingly light, elastic, and resistant. Each element is hand crafted and tested repeatedly by our ambassadors, whose feedback helps us continuously improve the product.
- Is Spidi’s standard to identify the best fabrics to equip riders. It was created to replace cowhide, an excellent traditional material for the production of motorcycle apparel, with fabrica that can be equally durable and at the same time lighter, more casual and easier to wash. TexTech describes water repellency, perspiration, windbreaking, shear strength and abrasion resistance.
- Each supply is tested by Spidi’s in-house Safety Lab to ensure it meets the required performances.
- The layering system that revolutionises riding gear by enhancing protection without compromising comfort and style.
- Spidi reinvented the three-layer jacket, placing the protective layer close to the body.
- Warrior Technology Perforated Armor
- Step-In Armor jackets feature an inner net layer integrating all necessary protections. This revolutionary concept allows riders to feel fully safe whilst wearing a single, lightweight item of clothing close to the body
- TexTech Technology Thermo Liner The middle layer is a soft shell in bi-stretch material. Light, comfortable and finely designed, this casual garment can also be sported whilst taking a break from the road
- H2Out® Technology Lightweight Shell
- Handy and versatile, the external layer is a high-tech water- and wind-proof shell protecting riders from the elements, without compromising on comfort or style
Read on for more details.