Alpinestars Sequence Elbow Protector
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Sequence Elbow Protector is ergonomically profiled for performance and features CE certified Level 1 protection. A dual strap closure system ensure the Sequence Elbow stays in position while the TPR pull tabs make it easy to close while wearing gloves.CONSTRUCTION
- New lightweight hybrid elbow protection with high comfort and maximum breathability for all riding styles.
- Shell is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- Single injected shells are constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
- Shell is highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Soft protective structure on upper arm and soft bridge connectors on the middle of the shell to allow flexibility and adaption.
- Internal rounded thermoformed padding with an additional perforated viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and positioning and better protection of the olecranon bone.
- Elbow protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1.
- Dual straps closure system specially designed to offer more comfort and adjustment.
- New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.