Alpinestars GP Force Chaser 1 Piece Leather Suit
- Tech-Air 5® ready.
- GP protectors on elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
- Bovine leather multi-panel construction.
- DFS Lite protector on shoulder.
- Chest pad compartment holds Nucleon chest pads.
- Equipped with short back with a large stretch panel.
- Fitted with Nucleon Bio-Flex hip protectors.
- Inner knee suede reinforcement.
- Strategically positioned perforated leather panels.
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under and on arms, crotch, and back of leg.
- Inner stretch mesh liner.
- Ventilated, aerodynamic back hump.
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket.
- Removable, replaceable sport knee slider.
- Calf expansion panel with stretch ribs.
- CE — Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class.
Read on for more details.
The suits are offered in European sizes, so you can select the size using Alpinestars sizing chart using your chest and waist measurements. If you have a bit of a belly, please also measure and compare to the following table. Make sure you are selecting a suit size that will accommodate your chest, belly and waist (from the Alpinestars chart). Height on these suits could be described as “average”. For the smaller suits, max height would be about 5’8”, for mid-size suits about 5’11”, and for the larger suits about 6’1”. If you are taller, then you will want to consider a 2pc suit or a jacket/sport pant combination which will give you more torso height.Note about adding a back protector: This suit does not come with a back pad installed. If you plan on wearing a separate back protector underneath, you will want to choose a suit about a size larger to allow enough room.
|Euro Size||Max Chest Size
|Max Belly Size