Dainese Racing 3 D-Air Perforated Jacket
The Dainese Racing 3 D-Air Perforated Jacket is the latest version in a long line of leather jackets. The Racing 3 D-Air Perforated Jacket is made of high quality Tutu cowhide leather with perforated panels for airflow at speed. S1 stretch panels help with fit and freedom of movement.
Dainese’s D-Air Road collection includes a Pro-Armor back protector that houses the D-Air unit. The CE rated Pro-Armor molds to the body to provide protection and comfort. When Internal sensors and a GPS signal read factors inherent in a crash, an air bag inflates to protect the chest and neck.
The Dainese Racing 3 Jacket requires registration with Dainese. Due to the technical nature of the D-Air System , special care and maintenance is required. For example, the system must be overhauled every 5 years and air bag battery charged every 2 months. If the air bag is deployed, the jacket must be sent to Dainese for inspection and to reset the air bag.
- Triggering algorithm and diagnostics managed by dedicated firmware
- Three accelerometers
- Three gyroscopes
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- LED user interface on right forearm
- Lithium polymer battery with approximately 8 hours of use when fully charged
- Pneumatic System:
- Dainese-patented 3D structure airbag
- High-pressure airbag with volume of 4 liters
- “Cold” technology gas generator
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on elbows
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on shoulders
- Thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminum plates
Ergonomics and Comfort
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Perforated panels
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Jacket-to-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 outer pockets on front
- Reflective inserts
Read on for more details.