Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester and 1800 Denier Three-lined Twill Jacquard weave side pocket with a Polyester backing
- Quick release mounting system with adjustable loop straps
- Dual Mounting – Use these saddlebags by themselves or attach Cortech 2.0 tail bag for a complete luggage system
(can also attach to Cortech and Cortech Sport saddlebags)
- Phoslite reflective piping
- Maintains shape when empty
- Fully expandable main compartment
- Heat shield on the bottom of bags for protection against momentary contact with exhaust
(minimum clearance of 2” required)
- Protective non slip / non scratch pads
- Two-tone Red and Black soft interior lining
- Zippered side pocket on each bag
- Rain covers included
- Saddlebag fitment and installation video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
Read on for more details.
- Dimensions 16.90”(L) x 6.70”(W) x 10.20”(D)
- Expanded Dimensions 16.90”(L) x 9.20”(W) x 10.20”(D)
Our Two Cents
The Cortech Super 2.0 Saddlebags come equipped with a universal, one size fits most, quick release mounting system that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles.
These saddlebags also have the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means the Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag (also compatible with the Cortech and Cortech Sport tail bags) can be attached to the quick release buckles on each of the saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport, be sure to watch the “Dual Mounting” video above.
With the main compartment fully expanded, we were able to fit the contents of the multi day package inside these saddlebags.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Bags arrived in two days!!!! 20 minutes to mount onto my Honda VTR1000. Fitment and quality appears great!!! (Read more...)