Garmin Forerunner 745 Watch
- Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac™ mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
- Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
- Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is our smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
- Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace, heart rate2 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
- Get hassle-free heart rate data2, including advanced heart rate alerts and other features, to help you get the most out of your workouts.
- When used with a compatible accessory3, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to better track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- Create courses in our Garmin Connect™ app, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.
- Using the billions of miles of data that runners and riders have uploaded, Garmin Connect can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
- With improvements based on guidance from the CDC and WHO, now you can understand when you earned daily intensity minutes and during what activity.
- Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training workouts are available for download from the Garmin Connect app.
- This wrist-based sensor4 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
- Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox4 and respiration.
- Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
- Download up to 500 songs, plus playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon music accounts (subscription may be required).
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
$499.99, Our Price: