Sena 3S-B Bluetooth Headset with Boom Microphone Single Kit
The 3S-B Bluetooth Headset & Intercom for Scooters and Motorcycles is designed for open face helmets
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom up to 200 meters (220 yards), in open terrain
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operations by two-button
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Installation friendly unibody design
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
In the box: Bluetooth Built-in Speaker-microphone Unit USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type) Microphone Sponges Male Velcro Pads for Speakers Female Velcro Pads for Speakers
Our Two Cents
The 3S is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the 3S, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music, and have two-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the 3S offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive two-button operations make the 3S a perfect companion for motorcycles.
The 3S-B and 3S-W headsets can be paired with any Sena Bluetooth headset: SMH5, SMH10, 20S, etc.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Simple is the best word to describe this little jewel. I have researched headsets for weeks now and discovered there a lot of great units available chocked full of all manner of useful features and bells and whistles. However most of those features would be wasted on me because I only needed a few basic things in a Bluetooth communicator. (Read more...)