Sena 30K Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack
- Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm ( 4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 5 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
Take view Larger Images link at top of page at right to see pics of box contents
There are several How To Videos on Sena’s Youtube channel that you might find helpful
Download the Sena 30K Utility App on your iPhone or Android to set up your group and stay connected with your friends. Save time with the Sena 30K Utility App and enjoy your adventure even more!
Read on for more details.
Our Two Cents
MESH INTERCOM™, A STEP ABOVE
- Self-optimizing and intuitive tech so you can focus on the ride
- Sena Mesh Intercom™ technology is now here and ready to change your ride. Simply press the button on top of the 30K to turn on public mode, and you will be automatically and instantaneously connected to a virtually limitless amount of 30K users within a mile range. Intercom connections are also now more stable than ever with Sena’s new Mesh Intercom™ technology. When one of a group’s riders goes out of range, the rest of the group remains seamlessly connected while the 30K still intelligently searches for the lost connection and reconnects automatically once back in range. No longer will you have to worry about losing half of your group due to a Bluetooth chain linked connection of the past. With private mode you can invite and communicate with up to 16 riders at a range of up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles), while an endless amount of Guests can join to listen in as well. When riding with 5 or more riders, the Mesh Intercom will intelligently keep the group connected at a range of up to 8 km (5 miles)
- Don’t leave your buddies in the dust
- The technological advance of Sena’s Mesh Intercom™ technology has the ability to work in conjunction with Bluetooth allowing for more connections than ever before with the 30K. The 30K packs all of the capability necessary to ride in large groups. Designed with an innovative dual antenna and 2 separate processors, one for Bluetooth, and one for Mesh Intercom™ technology, the 30K has the ability to connect to each processor simultaneously with the new multi-operation feature. With the ability to dually connect to both Mesh Intercom™ and Bluetooth 4.1 simultaneously, the 30K offers the connectivity you need while riding.
- Riding Connected Has Never Been So Easy
- The 30k is our smartest unit yet offering the versatility to connect through Mesh Intercom™ technology, Bluetooth, or the new Sena RideConnected app. The Sena RideConnected App allows you to simply connect with riders all over the world through your mobile network. Connect with any rider in any situation with the 30K. Though the 30K has evolved to Mesh Intercom™ technology, it still is Bluetooth 4.1 compatible and able to connect to up to 3 other Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth devices. Answer phone calls, listen to GPS navigation, or jam out to the built-in FM radio all through the 30K.
- More features to keep you riding in the right direction
- The 30K has a new quick charge feature meaning just 20 minutes of charging gets riders an impressive 5 hours of Bluetooth intercom use, or 3 hours Mesh Intercom™ use. With it’s revolutionary dual-antenna, riders may now simultaneously use all of the features of the 30K, such as Mesh Intercom™ and Bluetooth intercom. Once you’re on the road, complete control of the 30K can be done through hands-free voice commands. Intuitive technology ensures safe, controlled riding as you seamlessly move through music, phone, and intercom features. The water resistant 30K is compatible with Sena’s optional Handlebar Remote control as well as all of the 20S clamp accessories.
- You control what you want to hear with Audio Multitasking™
- Sena 30K Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have a conversation via Mesh Intercom™ technology while simultaneously operating Bluetooth operations such as streaming smartphone music, taking or making phone calls, or listening to turn-by-turn GPS navigation. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. Now audio features won’t interrupt one another but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Amp up your ride with interweaving audio sources.
- You’re in control with Sena Smartphone Applications
- Linking the 30K with the Sena 30K Utility App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button. The 30K can also easily connect to the Sena RideConnected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.